Friday, March 30, 2012

How to control the report export to a pdf in Landscape mode?

hi,
I have a report and becuase of too many fields, I want to export pdf in
landscape mode. Is there any way to control this?

Thanks

oh, got it.
To do this, need to set the width of the page to 11inchs. And the width of body mostly should be 10 inchs or less. It will export the pdf document as landscape mode automatically.|||

While I am happy to hear that you set portrait and landscape in the width and height properties, it does not work.

I changed my L and R margins to about .2 and put in the width and height as 11 X 8.5.

I set my Body to at least 1/2 inch smaller that my margins to the paper size, and when I preview it, it's landscape. When I view it in PDF, it's portrait and I either have to set the printer or the pdf everytime. It also prints portrait directly to my printer, unless I change the printer setup.

It doesn't work at all with my installed PDF Writer, I have to Export to PDF thru the RS print preview.

Halp!

|||same problem.plz plz help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||to solve this you should set PageHeight and PageWidth for element Report in *.rdlc file like this:

<PageHeight>8.5in</PageHeight>
<PageWidth>11in</PageWidth>
</Report>

No comments:

Post a Comment