Monday, March 26, 2012

How to Connect to remote sql express from client comp/app?

Hi,

I think this is a taff problem for me when I connect to remote sql express from .net application

I use Connection String:

Data Source=MYREMOTESVR\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=microDB;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=micro;Password=micro

OR

Data Source=MYREMOTESVR\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=microdb;Integrated Security=True;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=micro;Password=micro

And found EROR message when running aplication from client comp/application

"... Login failed foruser MYCOMP\Guest... "

How to setup a user in the sql expss server to support Client/Server Application?

Anyone can help me?

regards.

md5

hi,

please have a look at http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2177202&SiteID=1&mode=1

regards

|||

Hi Andrea,

Ow.. I understand that.. its Loud and Clear...
Evrything goes Ok now. Thanks So munch for yur help.

regards
mudiasa sanatan (md5)

No comments:

Post a Comment