Monday, March 26, 2012

How to connect to ODBC data source through C#. net

Hi experts,
I am doing an application which takes the DSN name from user in text
box and then open the ODBC data source dialog box. i.e. I want the
(ODBC data source administrator) form which comes after clicking on
ODBC data source icon in administrative tools.
Now my problem is that is it possible to call that system form
(utility) through my program or I have to design the same form (ODBC
data source administrator).
If I can call that form then please tell me how....i can do that?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
DineshYou would be better off posting this in a C# newsgroup. This is for
Reporting Services.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Dinesh" <dinesht15@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1166091132.509799.4510@.f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi experts,
> I am doing an application which takes the DSN name from user in text
> box and then open the ODBC data source dialog box. i.e. I want the
> (ODBC data source administrator) form which comes after clicking on
> ODBC data source icon in administrative tools.
> Now my problem is that is it possible to call that system form
> (utility) through my program or I have to design the same form (ODBC
> data source administrator).
> If I can call that form then please tell me how....i can do that?
> Any help will be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Dinesh
>

No comments:

Post a Comment