Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HOW TO CONNECTED MS SQL 2005?

I had just install MS SQL 2005 at my server computer ( OS windows 2000
server sp4). I have LAN in office with workgroup, and I have a problem
that I can't connect to MS SQL 2005 from client mechine. Previously, I
used MS SQL 2000 server.
Please anybody can help me to resolve this problem?
Regard's
Rudi H
Try this:
Configuration -Configure SQL Server 2005 to allow remote connections
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;914277
Arnie Rowland, Ph.D.
Westwood Consulting, Inc
Most good judgment comes from experience.
Most experience comes from bad judgment.
- Anonymous
You can't help someone get up a hill without getting a little closer to the
top yourself.
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf
"RUDI HARSONO" <binapusat@.nusa.net.id> wrote in message
news:%23k1wt7LJHHA.780@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I had just install MS SQL 2005 at my server computer ( OS windows 2000
>server sp4). I have LAN in office with workgroup, and I have a problem that
>I can't connect to MS SQL 2005 from client mechine. Previously, I used MS
>SQL 2000 server.
> Please anybody can help me to resolve this problem?
> Regard's
> Rudi H
|||Arnie Rowland wrote:
> Try this:
> Configuration -Configure SQL Server 2005 to allow remote connections
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;914277
>
thanks for your help...

No comments:

Post a Comment