Friday, March 30, 2012

How to control layout of report parameters

I am trying to have lay 3 report parameters in one single row and have
teh next line have just one. In other words, I want to control the
layout of these parameters. How can I do that? I am using Sql Server
2000 Reporting Services.
Also, I wanted to create a checkbox type report parameter.
Thanks.You have no control over this (with any version). You can create your own
front end but if you are using Report Manager then you are pretty much
stuck. There are a few things you can do with style sheets but nothing like
this.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"kulsum" <arif.kulsum@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1157051938.689515.234850@.i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I am trying to have lay 3 report parameters in one single row and have
> teh next line have just one. In other words, I want to control the
> layout of these parameters. How can I do that? I am using Sql Server
> 2000 Reporting Services.
>
> Also, I wanted to create a checkbox type report parameter.
>
> Thanks.
>|||OK. Thanks Bruce.
Bruce L-C [MVP] wrote:
> You have no control over this (with any version). You can create your own
> front end but if you are using Report Manager then you are pretty much
> stuck. There are a few things you can do with style sheets but nothing like
> this.
>
> --
> Bruce Loehle-Conger
> MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
> "kulsum" <arif.kulsum@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1157051938.689515.234850@.i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> >I am trying to have lay 3 report parameters in one single row and have
> > teh next line have just one. In other words, I want to control the
> > layout of these parameters. How can I do that? I am using Sql Server
> > 2000 Reporting Services.
> >
> >
> > Also, I wanted to create a checkbox type report parameter.
> >
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment