Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to connect....HELP

How can I connect to database from a remote computer in the same domain?
I developed many database applications using Access, but now I need a code
snippet to make some of my existing application to run in a remote Sql server
with the same structure (databases, views)...and I can't figure how...
Anybody can help me?
http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm
"Nando_uy" <Nandouy@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8E8F6961-D166-45D4-8C8E-3E3CD032B768@.microsoft.com...
> How can I connect to database from a remote computer in the same domain?
> I developed many database applications using Access, but now I need a code
> snippet to make some of my existing application to run in a remote Sql
server
> with the same structure (databases, views)...and I can't figure how...
> Anybody can help me?
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment